- This policy is valid from 01 August 2017.
- The blog, Erica Blogs (formerly Diary of a Domestic Diva), is a personal blog written and edited by Erica Gomez. For questions about this blog, please contact the author at email@example.com.
- This blog may, from time to time, display items in the form of advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions. Notwithstanding, the aforementioned, Erica, and any contributing writers, write for her/his own purposes; though they may be influenced by their background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- Currently, any advertising displayed is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog may, from time to time, receive compensation in the way of sponsored posts or participation in influencer campaigns in exchange for reviewing or promoting a brand’s products, services, websites or other topics. All opinions expressed therein are those of the author.
- This blog also uses affiliate programs for monetization, which means when a reader clicks on an affiliate link and makes a purchase, this can result in a commission which will be credited to this site. Currently, Erica Blogs (formerly Diary of a Domestic Diva) only accepts affiliate programs through ShareASale, shopify and Amazon. Erica will only recommend products in her articles that she uses or has thoroughly researched as her credibility online is of utmost importance. She takes her responsibility as an affiliate very seriously.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of the blog owner and any contributing writer. If the author or any contributing writer claims to be — or appears to be — an expert on a certain topic, product or service area, she/he will only endorse products or services that she/he believes, based on her/his expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or service provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.