So you’ve received a Liebster Award nomination. Congratulations! Now what?
First of all, high five! Someone thinks your blog is pretty awesome. Feel proud that you and your writing are connecting with an audience of your peers. We acknowledge (because we know) how much blood, sweat and tears are poured into your blog and we appreciate your sharing that little piece of your writer’s soul with us.
Now the real work begins.
Rules for the Liebster Award Nomination
- Thank the person who nominated you and kindly post a link to their blog from yours. Try to include a little intro or promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those whom you nominate will do the same for you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. The best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post. I designed my own badge which you are welcome to use.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (I have no idea who came up with those random numbers). The idea is to select blogs with fewer than 200 followers. This isn’t always evident so it’s possible I’ve chosen bloggers whose followers top that number, but I happen to like them for different reasons which is why I thought of them.
- List these rules in your post — you can copy and paste from here. (Or be all wild and crazy and list the rules separately. Just don’t forget to link to them in your main post!)
- Once you have written and published your post inform the people/blogs that you selected that they have been nominated for a Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it. (They, like I, might not have ever heard of it!)
- The rules are that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the blogger who gave you this award. This can be pretty challenging — are you game?
I’m so pleased to accept my nomination from Positively Patty and have happily posted my own answers and nominations. Don’t miss more fun blog posts; subscribe to my blog in the right sidebar and you’ll be among the first to know when my next post is live!